Sunday, February 14, 2010

"Please just call me red-headed and forgive me."

Today I realized how much I love my hair. My skin, weight, and other things may frustrate me, but at least I have one nice feature. It is naturally a really awesome color, it is thick and healthy, it's straight, yet holds curl well. I can do fun up-dos with it or leave it down. And thanks to my face shape, it works at almost any length. (although I really love it sassy, short, and spikey...)
"Nobody who has known a redhead can say that redheads are tame. Even shy redheads have a burning spark of adventure inside them. Opinionated, hotheaded, logical, loyal, friendly, reserved, whatever the redheads' personality, you can bet they'll have SCADS of it!" - Review of The Redhead Encyclopedia

"Of course, part of the problem with redheads is that there aren't enough of them. They make up just two percent of the population. So they're pretty extraordinary. Redheads are too numerous to be ignored, too rare to be accepted." - Grant McCracken

Yep, I have been very blessed with some lovely locks. And the color definitely plays a huge part in my identity and personality! It's the small things that keep you smiling, and when it comes to my hair, I wouldn't change a thing :)

No comments: