Sunday, November 8, 2009

The one and only

I love the gospel of Jesus Christ!! I love seeing people embrace it!! I love the good people who joyfully serve and work to share it!!
Since being home 2 people have been baptized, I have done proxy endowment sessions, I have worked with the missionaries, I have listened to and read the past year's conference talks(yay for the November Ensign!!!), I attended stake conference, I got to share my own testimony on several occasions, and I was present as a family with a wild and crazy background was sealed in the holy temple. HAPPY!!!!!
I love my Savior. I know He lives! I know God the Father loves me and has a plan for me. Even when nothing makes sense to me, I know it's all part of His plan, and therefore it will all work out eventually. Elder Henry B. Eyring said:
"Hard as things seem today, they will be better in the next day if you choose to serve the Lord this day."
Isn't that awesome?!? If you don't know what I know, or maybe you forgot, check out this link.
or

This is Christ's church, and it's alive and well in the hearts and lives of good people everywhere. I am so blessed to know that! It's what makes this crazy life worth living.

No comments: