Monday, August 31, 2009

The irony of it all

My blog is named appropriately, because I love to take whatever opportunities come my way, and make even the little things into adventures. I'm all about meeting new people and discovering new things, whether in a foreign country or just down the street. I don't tend to sit still for long.
Unfortunately, I am often so busy planning and having my adventures, that I don't have time to write about them! And my hard drive is literally overflowing with pictures, so I don't even have room to add all the new ones. Lame, I know.
So instead, you get the random ramblings and reflections from the down time in between. Sorry... someday I'll fill you in on all the exciting stuff!

P.S. I'm an aunt again! My newest nephew Miles is a stud, and I can't wait to meet him. Now there's an adventure I look forward to: parenthood. For now, I leave it to Terrah and Tyler to master, then they can laugh at me when it's finally my turn ;) Yay for babies!!!

2 comments:

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Congratulations on the new nephew!

Hannah said...

Can't wait to hear about the adventures! HAPPY!