Monday, June 21, 2010

You know what's cool?

I have been so busy and productive with so many different projects lately, that I hardly have time to count my blessings, nevermind worry about what I lack! I feel great! I am energized through the limited sleep, and I smile through the pain of my messed up back because everything I am doing is so valuble and rewarding :)
The best part is that I don't have time to be lonely! I am surrounded by good people, and we are working together to bring about great things for other good people. (although I do owe some catch-up phone calls to many of my dear far-away friends.... I have not forgotten, promise!)
And every so often I get in a random episode on DVD to remind me that cute guys like Finn and Chuck and Clark and Jim exist out there (at least in TV land), and someday I'll have one around. But I simply don't have time to think about that right now! Isn't that awesome?!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Love Jim Halpert. Love Clark Kent. I love these dvds. I will someday have time to watch them too :) I liked this post a lot!