Sunday, April 25, 2010

Catch up time

I have had some really wonderful adventures the past few months. I am working on articulating these experiences and my feelings about them. I also feel like few people read my blog anymore, but I guess the lack of commentary doesn't necessarily mean you aren't reading, just that you have no opinions... lol
Anyway, for those of you who are listening - and thank you! - please bear with me while I catch up.
P.S. I am happy to report that within a month after my weight max-out, I lost 15 lbs. Though still far from structured in my fitness, I am well on my way to looking and feeling much better:)

1 comment:

Janey said...

I read your blog, faithfully! I've been excited to see how things are progressing in your life...sorry I haven't been commenting to tell you!!! Yay for grad school though, yahoo!