Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Blind Side

I just saw a most incredible movie. It is the story of a family who saw beyond their own needs and took in homeless teenager. But it became so much more than that. They gave him hope for a future. He gave them so, so much more. I am almost speechless. There was so much love, just emanating from the characters. And these are real people!!
This is exactly why I want to teach!! I want to be a Leigh Anne Tuohy. I want to take all the beautiful life experience and love that I have been blessed with in my life, and help some kid know how wonderful he really is. I want to make a difference in the world. I want to get things done.
This story is so inspirational, and the best part is that it is true! You don't have to be a millionaire to help someone. You just have to be willing to stand up for what's right, believe in people, and love like it's never gonna hurt. You have to have faith. Trust in people; see their potential.



See the movie, read the book, but most of all, live the love. There are so many people out there who need what you have to give.

No comments: