Thursday, October 28, 2010

2 whole years

Exactly two years ago my life turned upside down. I think someone was trying to tell me something. Something along the lines of "You're not the one in control! I know better, just trust me!"

The horrible cold turned flu turned rare virus and subsequent 4 days in bed didn't get it through my head, nor did any of the other trials of that year. So He used a dopey border guard and a misunderstanding to help pull me out of Florida, turn me around, and put me on the path He wanted me to be on.

And it has been two years since...

Not quite sure I've truly found that path yet, but at least I've learned to let Him take the wheel!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hey girl! Just getting around to catching up with my blogging buddies, i'm sure you understand :) Anyway, when I read this post it made me think back to the very first post I made on my Live Beautifully blog. You should read it :) Just more proof of why we connect so well :) Love you!