Saturday, September 4, 2010

HEELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO LA LA LAAAA!!!

Hi. Just wanted to let you know that I am not dead. Quite alive in fact. I have now lived in Salt Lake City, Utah for about 2 weeks and things are getting better all the time.

I had a most eventful and completely wonderful summer, filled with amazing new friends and experiences that quite literally changed me. I have every intention of sharing these adventures with you, however I am still laptop-less and a little overwhelemed by the transition back to school.

So, give me a couple more weeks and I'll be back on top of things with so many awesome stories to share! And then I'll even have time to catch up on YOUR stories too!!

Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for still checking in occasionally. I am so blessed to know so many fabulous people :) Till next time!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Good to know that you are not dead! :) Thanks for the updates to come! I'm excited to read them