Friday, July 24, 2009

Mamma Mia!!!

Today I discovered the movie version of Mamma Mia, and I fell in love! I subsequently watched it 3 times. It is so fun and uplifting and inspiring! The men are beautiful, the women hilarious, and the scenery breath-taking. I totally loved all the fun ABBA music and high-energy dancing, and it made me feel a part of the story. Now that's what a movie ought to be - it takes you out of your own world, and lets you live in a different one for a couple hours.

I tell you what, it made me ever so slightly sad, for a few reasons. I just ache for my best friends! I hate that the women who know and love me most are so very far away. No matter how many people you know, sometimes a girl just needs her besties!

I really would love to find my own man - like, the forever kind. A combination of the men in the movie would be great: a man who looks great in a swimsuit like Sky, ages as well as Pierce Brosnan, has a boat, sings passionately, and loves me enough to chase me down on the other side of the world even 20 years later. Adorable! I'm not seeking perfection, I just want to find someone I can love more than anything in the world - who loves me back the same way. Is that really too much to ask?lol

And oh my goodness, I have to go to Greece someday. It is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! Hopefully I'll get to go there with that dreamy man I'm gonna find soon ;)

1 comment:

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

It'll happen, girl. In the meantime, you are having all of these insane experiences to help you deal with the insanity/joy that is marriage.

I LOVE YOU!!!!