Monday, July 20, 2009

Amy, we love you, don't go back to Canada!

That's what one of my coworkers said to me tonight - in english! It was so sweet! And my favorite manager has noticed my good work lately, and was impressed at my knowledge of our hotel and front office operations. He made the comment to another coworker - She is good, but she's leaving us...
It feels good to feel wanted and needed! I feel like I am contributing and have a place. It took a little longer here cuz Europeans are tough to crack, but I finally found it. And I go home in less than 2 months. Yep, that's my life for ya.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

So, what's the plan next? That's what I'd like to see a blog post about.

And Europeans are hard to crack. They never seem to thing I'm funny. I'd try to figure out why that is, but I don't think I'm emotionally prepared to handle the answer.