Friday, April 10, 2009

Dreaming the Impossible Dream

I am currently planning a roadtrip around southern France and Italy. It's only, like, 16 hours of driving through twisting, toll-scattered roads in a teeny, european rental car. Yes, I may just be insane.
But I miraculously got 6 days off work, including 4 PAID days, so now I have to go!! The only questions remaining are how much I'll actually get to see, and if my co-pilot will make it across the ocean in time to join me on this wild adventure...

4 comments:

Thayerclan said...

Yeah! I'm glad things are falling into place! You'll have a blast, and probably alot of funny stories to tell....

Amy said...

I wanna go! I miss you.

Kjersti said...

Oh, my goodness it's TOTALLY going to happen! And I can't wait to hear ALL about it!!!! :)

Hannah said...

Still planning it? I hope that you have SO MUCH FUN!!!! It will be totally worth it since you are getting paid. :)