Saturday, March 21, 2009

The crazy things I do in Paris


After a month in France, I decided I needed to see the Eiffel tower. And I wanted to wander around Notre Dame and get ice cream from this great place on Ile St. Louis. But everyone I knew was busy so I went by myself. In the metro I saw a group of guys speaking Dutch, and I got gutsy. I asked if they spoke english and if they were going to the Eiffel tower. They answered yes to both, and invited me to tag along. I spent the afternoon wandering around Paris with 5 strangers from Belgium. It was so fun! And I got my ice cream, too.
I love Paris:)

4 comments:

Celeste said...

Wow! I didn't know those guys were complete strangers! Nice!

Harper said...

That is fun! :)

Hannah said...

You are HILARIOUS! It was the side of you that needed a little man attention. :) I LOVE IT!

Hannah said...

Um. PS. That guy in the brown leather jacket it quiet tasty eye candy. HAHAHAHA!