Monday, May 3, 2010

Sometimes...

Sometimes I feel like I expect too much of people. Sometimes I get really frustrated when people act selfishly. Sometimes I feel hurt or betrayed because other people don't live up to the potential I see in them. Sometimes I feel so much love for people - and that is exactly what sets me up to be hurt or disappointed.
Maybe I am the selfish one... for seeing what isn't there, for believing anything is possible, for wanting the best. Then you try to help, and you get a slap in the face...
Bleh!
I won't stop loving, and I won't stop serving, but I tell you what:
The world is a lot bigger than you think! Get over yourself, cuz we are all in this together! There's always someone else who has it worse than you! No one forces you to be miserable or happy, you do that all by yourself.

No comments: