Friday, December 11, 2009

I have a big fatty crush on Michael Bublé...

My life is a lot less than what I want it to be right now, so to keep myself positive and believing in my dreams, I drown myself in good music and fun movies. It helps me survive reality.

Recently I have been eating up every note from this crooner, and realized that I actually have all his albums... He is adorable and I love his voice - and he's a fellow Canadian! Anyway, his latest is fab, especially a really fun song he wrote himself. It really reminds me to have hope and just keeps moving forward. We'll just pretend it's about me ;)

I'm not surprised, not everything lasts.
I've broken my heart so many times I stopped keeping track.
Talk myself in. I talk myself out.
I get all worked up, then I let myself down.
I tried so very hard not to loose it; I came up with a million excuses.
I thought I thought of every possibility...

I might have to wait. I’ll never give up.
I guess it's half timin' and the other half's luck.
Wherever you are, whenever it's right, you'll come outta nowhere and into my life.
And I know that we can be so amazin'.
And baby your love is gonna change me.
... Yeah bein' in your life is gonna change me.
And now I can see every single possibility!

Someday I know it'll all turn out.
And you'll make me work so we can work to work it out.
Promise you kid I’ll give so much more than I get.
I just haven't met you yet...


Yep, love him :)



(Pretty sure if I could find a guy with a boyish grin and dreamy pipes like Bublé, I'd be totally okay with marrying a Canadian boy. And Maybe Ryan Reynolds' bod... ;) just saying! There are some fine Canadians out there! lol)

No comments: