Monday, August 11, 2008

Just kidding!


Only 2 days after my last post, Mr. Wonderful called me! I was just leaving work and it totally shocked me, but we had a great talk. It was an hour-long conversation that felt like ten minutes. And due to some fortuitous change in circumstance, I just might get a visit sometime this month. See, convince yourself to be patient and suddenly you don't have to wait as long. Yay!


But don't get too excited, I haven't heard anything from him since. At this rate, I might get an actual date by 2009. In the meantime, life gets ever more complicated and the adventures continue.... but that's a long story I have neither the time nor energy to tell now.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I hope he does come! That would be sooo exciting. Definitely keep me updated. By the way I ask Tyler how you are doing all the time (well, when we see him that is). But good luck with Mr Wonderful!